Thank you for visiting the Isle of Wight Technology Group website (IWT Group).
Collecting Personal Information.
From time to time we may collect and store the following kinds of personal information;
- Information provided to us when registering with the website.
- Information provided when using services on the website.
- Information in which a visitor may submit to the website.
- Information about the visitor’s computer including visits, geographical location, browser type and page views. This may be recorded via software such as Google Analytics.
Using Personal Information.
Personal information submitted to the IWT Group through the website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. Personal information may be used to;
- Promote the IWT Group’s website and business.
- Personalise the website for you.
- Send non-marketing commercial communication.
- Send emails notifications upon request.
- Send/email the IWT Group’s newsletter upon request.
- Send marketing communications.
- Deal with enquiries/complaints made by or about the website
The IWT Group will not supply any personal information with any Third Party without consent.
Retaining Personal Information
Personal information that the IWT Group process for any purpose or purposes, shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Security of Personal Information
Reasonable precautions to technical and organizational data will be taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information.
All personal information provided will be stored securely with password and firewall protection.
Visitors must acknowledge that transmission of information over the internet is not wholly secure and that the IWT Group cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third Party Websites
The IWT Group website has external hyperlinks to third party websites. This website has no control over, nor responsible for, privacy policies of the third party websites.