Dates: 11-13 June 2019. Location: Southampton.
i300W Product Features:
- For wireless re-transmission of NMEA 0183 data, including AIS
- Connects with Tablets, Smartphones & WiFi enabled Chartplotters
- Compatible with major charting applications, tested with: AquaMap, AFTrack, iSailor, NV Charts, OpenCPN
- Ideal for AIS monitoring at various stations on a small vessel
- Built-in USB port for local monitoring & configuration
- Up to 3 WiFi connections and 5 TCP connections
- 2 NMEA 0183 inputs and 1 NMEA 0183 output
- TCP, UDP Protocols
- Comprehensive 802.11b/g/n network capability
- Quick and easy to configure and install
Aqua Map is a mobile app that transforms your smart device into a chartplotter, with amazingly clear nautical charts, user friendly experience and the most advanced functions.
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints, navigate your route and monitor distance, AIS targets and your boat’s NMEA data through the Comar i300W.
3 Month Free Trial includes Aqua Map Master Functions & Map download for your region.